DayTwo is constantly growing, and we are always looking for extremely talented individuals to come and join our team.
Who we are
DayTwo is the world’s first provider of health improvement and disease prevention solutions based on Gut Microbiome research. Its first product, based on groundbreaking research led by Prof. Eran Segal and Dr. Eran Elinav from the Weizmann Institute of Science in Israel, and exclusively licensed to DayTwo, is a personalized nutrition platform. It aims to normalize blood sugar levels and reduce risk for metabolic diseases like obesity, diabetes, and hypertension, leveraging the world’s largest and most detailed microbiome database. DayTwo’s product pipeline includes additional microbiome-based diagnostic and therapeutic solutions.
We are a young and dynamic company, intent on innovating personal health and wellness by developing products that are based on scientific research and advanced algorithms. We have also been told that we are completely obsessed with poop.
We are located in Moshav Adanim (near Sharonim Mall in Hod Hasharon), Israel.
So if you’re qualified, are eager to take on new and exciting challenges, and would like to find out if ice cream is healthy for you, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Machine-Learning Applied Researcher
- Participate in a team conducting multi-stage applied & deployable machine-learning research in the fields of personalized nutrition and medicine, and bioinformatics
- Develop new, and apply known, techniques, of: machine learning & time series forecasting, behavioral pattern forecasting, DNA feature selection and extraction
- Code and maintain large scale (both data sizes and concurrent instances) versions of algorithms, using scientific Python, and within cloud services
Skills & Requirements
- At least 2 years’ experience of practical machine learning; bioinformatics an advantage (not a necessity) as well as big-data machine learning
- MSc/PhD in relevant fields
- Combination of excellence in both independent work, as well as team & communication skills
- Ability to use, or quickly learn to use, scientific Python, C++, and Google cloud services
Position: Python & Backend Developer
Our first product focuses on personalized nutrition prediction, based on an analysis of a client’s gut microbiome. In order to do this, we develop and deploy two types of clusters: large-scale computational clusters, mining next-generation sequencing of gut microbiome, and soft real-time clusters, servicing user requests by performing on-the- fly predictions.
We are looking for a skilled Python backend developer, for participating in developing these clusters, and managing their deployment and maintenance in production.
Skills & Requirements
- 4 years of Python experience
- Ability to quickly master complex systems, develop on remote systems, and transition flexibly between team and independent work
- B.Sc. (or higher) in CS, engineering, or related field
- Public cloud infrastructure, schema-less databases, software development infrastructure tools (e.g., version control, issue tracking), scientific Python, cloud security.
- General interest in machine learning and bioinformatics
- Client Focus: Clients are Always First
- Leadership: Inspire, Motivate, Communicate
- Energy: Go!
- Aspire: Think Different… Think BIG
- Results: Say. Do.